Owning and managing a business, no matter how large are small, requires diligence and expertise. O’Neill Richmonds can provide you with reliable and effective legal services to help you manage your business.
Our commercial lawyers have a broad range of commercial knowledge and understand the issues you may be facing. We will work with you to ensure that all of your business’s legal issues are resolved and help ensure its success through:
- providing a personal and specialist service which fully addresses your needs
- operating an open cost structure so you will have a complete picture of the financial implications of our work for you
- understanding your business and its issues and relating that to the necessary legal framework
- offering a service based on a detailed understanding of good modern business practice.
- Commercial leases – new leases, acting for both landlords and tenants as regards lease renewals.
- Business sale and purchase – both incorporated and unincorporated as well as mergers.
- Commercial agreements – used to define terms and conditions of business, agreements and arrangements and to formalise, for example, private arrangements made when a business was starting up but which are no longer appropriate.
- Commercial conveyancing – including conditional contracts for the sale and acquisition of land, option agreements and complex overage arrangements, section 106 agreements and planning.
- Partnership agreements – relating to the formation of partnerships and the terms and conditions agreed.
- Debt collection – we collect business debts on behalf of our commercial clients.
O’Neill Richmonds offer a range of services to help you with the legal aspects of running your property portfolio. This includes the initial purchase of the property.
We will help ensure that your tenancy agreements are up to date and compliant and reflect your requirements.
We can advise and help you with the processes and facilities for correctly managing your tenants’ deposits.
When it becomes necessary we will provide support to you for terminating tenancy agreements.
We will also assist with property repossession, guiding, assisting and managing the entire procedure to the actual possession.
The legislation and compliance requirements concerning the operation of Social Landlords, Charities and Housing Associations are extensive and can be complicated.
O’Neill Richmonds have extensive knowledge and experience of such matters.
We are able to offer help and advice on all related constitutional and property matters including the set up of such organisations and their on-going management. This includes:
- new build developments
- property sales
- tenancy issues, including repossession.
Whatever the issue, O’Neill Richmonds will provide all the advice, assistance and support you need to achieve a successful and practical outcome.
The most common forms of litgation we deal with concern property and boundary disputes – disputes over ownership of land and boundaries, including disputes relating to the responsibility for maintenance and repair of common structures.
General property litigation also includes dilapidations claims, repossession, general landlord and tenant.
We also provide litigation services in respect of personal injury.